Our private indoor heated swimming pool is very popular with our guests. It is always heated above 80°. All self-catering customers are entitled to use the pool for an hour a day, every day, during their stay (additional hours can be purchased at £25, subject to availability). Bed and Breakfast customers may also hire the pool at a rate of £25 an hour. Our 'early bird' slot for B&B guests, which operates between 7 - 7:30am on weekdays, is complimentary.
To make sure everybody enjoys the pool as much as possible and because we know most people don't read terms and conditions we would like to ask you to take notice of the following points.
- The Pool is private. This means that for hour you book the pool you have it all to yourself!
- There is no lifeguard present in the swimming pool area. Everybody using the pool is responsible for themselves and their belongings. You must read, sign and abide by the pool terms and conditions
- There is a maximum of 8 people allowed in the pool at one time and a maximum of 2 spectators.
- There must be a responsible adult (over 18 years old) in charge of the group at all times.
- If you need to know how to use any of the equipment in the pool area please contact a member of staff.